Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Brit's Big Boo Boo


I’m sure by now you have all seen the pictures of Britney Spears holding the wheel of the car with one hand with her 4-month-old baby in her lap. What was she thinking? This question applies to SO many aspects of her life but really…"I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger," Spears stated late Monday.

She continues with "I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us," she said. "I love my child and would do anything to protect him." Apparently the paparazzi “made her do it”
For those of you who are wondering…Under California law, youngsters are required to be secured in a child-safety seat or booster seat until they are at least 6 years old or weigh at least 60 pounds. There is a reason they make these rules….Being chased/stalked by crazed photograsphers seems like a pretty good reason to strap them in. Let us not forget Ol’ Lindsey’s brush with the press and what happens when a celeb drives off scared, agitated or just tired after a long day of shopping at Kitson and eating at the Ivy.

On another note- What about Sean’s icky daddy? Just a week ago he took little Sean out to get his EARS pierced. Britney freaked out and chased him like “a woman possessed” so K-Fed slammed on the brakes. Poor Sean would do better just staying away from Mommy and Daddy’s cars. BUT in her defense..Dear Mom WAS afraid that he would look like trailer trash…..Ummm….shouldn’t parents lead by example?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home