Monday, March 06, 2006

Snappy Mamas at the Oscars!


Is it me or were the mommies and mommies to be at the Oscars just STUNNING? Reese Witherspoon was so poised and looked like a princess. She sweetly acknowledged her children and said that Ava was allowed to stay up to watch. Michelle Williams looked beautiful, glamorous and radiant in canary yellow. OF COURSE-I kept wondering how she got so skinny so fast. She looked so at ease and how cute was Heath preening her before they walked the red carpet? Then there was Jennifer Garner who stumbled on her way to the podium and gracefully saved herself saying, “I do my own stunts.” She looked beautiful and did a great job of hiding her pregnancy weight- making the ol’ mammories a focal point. Best supporting Actress Rachel Weisz is 7 months pregnant and also looked amazing. And as always Uma looked like a goddess. I just found myself liking them all so much. Snaps to the mamas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home