Sunday, November 05, 2006

Postpartum Fat

What better thing to do on a Sunday night then google "Postpartum pannus stomach fat"? I think pretty much every mom I know has some issues with their post baby body. I know I do. I have a hard time wearing my extra rolls as badges of honor. I just remember the days of baby tees, belly button ring and my flat tummy and dammit I want it back. I miss my size 6's and for reasons I should seek therapy for, I keep most of those clothes that I haven't been able to fit into for almost 4 years.
Despite my obvious vanity problems, I came across this blog that I thought was rather extraordinary in its honesty. These woman are to be commended.
http://shapeofamother.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_shapeofamother_archive.html
I feel like I can learn from them. Maybe you will feel the same way!

SBH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home