Monday, July 07, 2008

Southwest Airlines Kicks Mom & 4 kids off Flight

Now I've flown a lot with kids and granted they are somewhat hard to control on the plane - but come on! If you're kids have never flown before - you have to prepare them - and come well armed with tools for the plane.

Am I right or am I right? No one wants to travel with screaming kids. Kate once threw a fit for 1/2 an hour on the plane to Seattle because I forgot her bottle and she did NOT want that sippy cup.

I calmly held her in the back of the plane BY THE BATHROOMS while she wailed uncontrollably and I sweated it out. When she finally fell asleep - the flight attendant served me a complimentary glass of wine!

Southwest is going to get sued though for sure.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/07/dnt.family.off.plane.kiro

- LT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home