Friday, July 07, 2006

Training your husband....

Does your husband have habits that drive you crazy? Mine does....he leaves his shoes in the middle of the floor, he misplaces pretty much everything and he leaves stubble in the sink after shaving. Other then that I feel like I have married the most perfect man for me. Who knew that there are ways to train your husband/mate to be closer to what you imagine "perfect" to be?
"What Shamu Taught Me About a Happy Marriage" by Amy Sutherland is a MUST read article that was published in the New York Times on June 25th, 2006. It is not only enlightening but very funny. I actually think her methods will work! So give it a try! I know I will!
Click here to read this great article!
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/25/fashion/25love.html?pagewanted=2&ei=5070&en=0bddee2b931e817e&ex=1152417600

1 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home